*** There are currently several positions (postdoc, PhD, and master's) available. ***
When applying, please note that there are three types of positions:
(1) Funded positions,
(2) Positions for students bringing in their own funding such as OGS, NSERC PGS, or International scholarships,
(3) Visiting student or researcher positions.
* Positions of type (1) are limited and very competitive.
then contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email, please include the following:
A few notes:
* For international applicants, having your IELTS or TOEFL scores at the time of your application or soon after is expected.
* For masters applicants, having publications is not mandatory, but will make your application much more competitive.
* For PhD applicants, it is expected that you have a few publications from your masters project.
* Mentioning papers under review is certainly ok (if you are prepared to share a pre-print upon request). But papers "under preparation" or "to be submitted" do not count.
* I answer every application email, whether positive or negative. But it might take a few days or even weeks depending on my load. If you don't hear back after a month or so, the chances are that your email has gone to my spam and you can try again.
* Please do not attach Zip folders. I do not open them for security reasons. A PDF of your CV is sufficient.
* Upon rejecting your candidacy for any reason, unfortunately I cannot forward your application to my colleagues, simply because I receive many applications every day and it unreasonable to expect that I try to find a supervisor for each applicant.