*** There are currenty several positions (postdoc, PhD, and master's) available. ***
When applying, please note that there are three types of positions:
(1) Funded positions,
(2) Positions for students bringing in their own funding such as OGS, NSERC PGS, or International scholarships,
(3) Visiting student or researcher positions.
* Positions of type (1) are limited and very competitive.
- would like to pursue graduate studies at a top-tier Canadian university
- are interested in machine learning, artificial intelligence, signal processing, data science, wearable technologies, the internet of things, interactive systems, and human-computer interaction
- are creative and innovative
- are hands on, independant, and take initiative
- have a very strong background in math
- are very good at programming and coding [preferably Matlab and/or Python]
then contact me at: email@example.com
In your email, please include the following:
- your CV,
- a list of relevant projects (or courses taken),
- a paragraph or two on why you would like to join the Aiim Lab,
- mention whether you are applying for a funded position, are self-funded (through OGS, NSERC GS, etc), or are applying for a visiting position.